shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

12.02.2004

ixnay on the dan brownay

I find this article from my local paper today both troubling and heartening. Troubling because it shouldn't be "news" that people read and heartening because the paper felt books worthy of a front page feature (and a new book club with events and everythin'). We won't talk about the reading list, but there were some non-terrible things peppered in there, particularly among the classics and non-fic.

Still, we could totally take them in Book Lover's Trivial Pursuit.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I might be a bad person, but picturing this:

    Conley straps on a neck-mounted magnifying glassgives me the giggles.

    EEK

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home