shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

1.20.2005

the only reason people like king wenclas are funny

is because they give other people the reason to do things like this. I would excerpt, but you really should go read the whole thing.

(All day I've been thinking that Jughead is totally going to show up and beat King's ass. I do not know why.)

p.s. Carrie points out that this is maybe because of Jughead's crown. That's part of it, but it's also because I've started thinking of KW as some sort of lesser Jughead. A pretender to Jughead's throne as the not nearly impressive enough King of Queen Archie's Heart.

p.p.s. Anyone with any doubts about Maud Newton's character need look no further than (well, fucking, her site!) how her friends leap to her defense in the face of Sub-Jughead's attacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home