shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

1.17.2005

up from the scullery

Whoops. I completely underestimated the amount of time cleaning the place, doing laundry and five tons worth of dishes would take. And so: no email, no nice entry. Maybe tomorrow. Now we go to see The Boss again.

India Times, why you make us all so sad? This is very distressing. Little interweb angel, come fix it please.

Meanwhile, I just started Samantha Hunt's The Seas. And the Golden Globes were too dull to sit through (I gave up at 9:30, figuring if something actually worth seeing happened I could use the DVR to watch it later.) I'd think it was just me, getting too lame to stay up for them, but I'm pretty sure the GG was the lame thing. And hey, pre-show camera asshole, what's with the tight shots? I only watch this part for the dresses. Sigh.

Dream a little dream in honor of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home