shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

1.25.2005

explain this to me, please.

I'm sure I'll have more to say about the Oscar race at some point, despite having seen very few of the contenders. But I have a question:

What is Before Sunset adapted from?

Did Ethan Hawke write another bad poem? (Because bad poems make great movies; it's a truism.)

I'm at a loss for an easy answer here (and the intarfriend ain't helping). What am I missing?

Also: see Uncle Grambo's profoundly wonderful reaction to Paul Giamatti's snub.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The Academy knows Jesse's novel doesn't really exist, right?

    Right?

    Maybe it's "adapted" from AIM chat transcripts between Hawke and Delpy?

    EEK?

     
  • At 12:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Gimme a No! True! Bill!

    Thanks for the breakdown, professor!

    EEK

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home