shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

10.09.2003

who is that masked girl?

George and I went down by the protests for a bit this afternoon -- Dumbya was in the proximity... I fought the urge to wear my new kitty cat Halloween face mask. Nor did I have time to make the sign I wanted to for George -- "Golden Retrievers Against Bush."

My favorite quote in the only news story that's circulating about them right now is this one from a veteran:

It's the Department of Defense, not the Department of Imperial Adventurism.

Did the guy steal that from elsewhere? I like it nonetheless.

Michael Moore's book was everywhere on the way home from SF, prominently displayed in each and every of the approximately 400 Books and Such's that I passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home