shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

10.04.2003

up up and away

Well, I'd better pack first.

The coffeeshop is a very interesting place to be doing the e-mail catch-up (yay, wireless) and the blogging and the rest of it. However, there is some concern associated with accessing a network that refers to itself as "bigpimpin"--I'm pretty sure I got sleazy IMs from someone bearing that name when I was still on AOL. Now, I am blissfully unaware of how all this AIM stuff works.

I am all ready, except for packing. Emails have been sent, dates have been set, plans manufactured and schedules printed out. Now I just have to take the melatonin and try and pretend getting up at 5 to go to the airport isn't going to suck ducks, as I once altered graffiti to say.

Christopher looks antsy. They're playing Queen and the Muttonchop Guy is headed our way. Time to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home