shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

5.12.2003

Barb wins a million dollars, yay! Oh wait, scratch that. I don't have a milliion dollars. Barb will win TBA Jenna-appropriate prizes. Yay!

Big shocker, and y'know, Jenna seemed to get with the program more toward the end, so I can't even really complain. Good show. I love how catty Probst is. And I'm sorry, but I think someone falsified Heidi's I.Q. scores. That or the other players had _really_ low ones, or she's just an evil bitch.

Another Survivor, gone. Now we can all return to our normal lives.

# #

Say is going to look killer awesome.

# #

Personal Velocity is the kind of movie that's not a movie. So, why make it? Plus, it's got that life sucks and is depressing flavor so many indie movies seem to have... Do. Not. Rent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home