shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

5.06.2005

my jealousy is great (updated)

David Schwartz saw Serenity at the Chicago advance screening:

I saw Serenity last night. Wow. I'll blog more about this later, but for all of those with high expectations: raise them. I'll blog more about the movie later--without spoilers, if I can manage it--but, wow. Just wow.


Want. See. NOW.

Update: Sillybean went to an Austin showing and has the goods. Plus, Nathan Fillon and Ron Glass were there.

Update 2: Sillybean points to an excellent, spoiler-free review and account of the movie.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM , Blogger Celia said...

    Hannah saw it in Chicago too. I'd shun her, but we're sharing a room at wiscon.

     
  • At 2:56 PM , Blogger Dave said...

    You can shun me instead. I got her the ticket ;-)

     
  • At 3:15 PM , Blogger Celia said...

    Oh, trust me. You're head of the list of shunning. I wouldn't even reply to this, except if I didn't, you wouldn't know you were being shunned for a month.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home