shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

9.01.2004

it took an hour, maybe a day

Well, ahem. I apologize for the extraordinarily lackluster content around these here parts this week. Much has been done. I finished this run through on the book and now it goes to my writing group and then it goes to people who might buy or sell it. And that was the quietest achievement of the week, the least stressful, and the one about which I made the littlest fuss.

Moving. Fairly soon.

Packed. More than.

Oh yes, we're off on a road trip this weekend, to parts secrety. You WorldCon kids have fun in Boston. We'll tell all when we return. Or some, anyway.

Seeya.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice Liz Phair reset in the post hed. Been singing since I read it. Have fun this weekend.... cinetrix

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home