shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

8.26.2004

apparently

I'm only linking to or stealing links from Jeff today. Fitting, since everything has sucked more vividly now that it has a REASON to do so, aka Mercury Retrograde, or, in its most obnoxious form here at casa Bond/Rowe, The Inoperable Air Conditioner. Anyway, Jeff put up an mp3, which you can also find a link for here, of the Pixies doing "Ain't That Pretty At All" recorded for a Warren Zevon tribute album. Oh, and proving that the Pixies may well still be the hottest rock band alive.

I've got it on repeat.

And I don't usually even bother with the mp3's. I don't understand them.

We've decided not to drive ourselves crazy pursuing this house at the moment, but to slowww down and um, buy a different house at a more sane pace. This will be almost as good for my sanity as the fucking landlord finally fixing the fucking air conditioning.

I do not possess a tropical brain.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mi casa su casa. Glad I was able to thwart a little of the Hg-induced trauma.

    Jeff
    www.syntaxofthings.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home