shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

8.26.2004

this explains everything

And makes me a little afraid to go outside, but since the f-ing a/c is on the blink again (I'd type fritz, but -- okay, this will all make sense in a minute but I can't believe the z is working now; five minutes ago, it wouldn't work at all (see comments on the post I'm about to link to).

Honorary SBC member Jeff at Syntax of Things has discovered that mercury is in retrograde -- and is kind enough to tell us what that means.

George is having a really bad day -- no a/c, demolition of building very loud across street. Which key will stop working next? Or major appliance? Tune in for the next shitty thing to be caused by a planet and shit we can't believe anybody really believes in.

Have a nice day. Wear gloves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home