shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

9.30.2003

throw the bones and drop the i-ching

Everyone seems to be moving their blog to some new service lately. I fear I am lazy (as witness my un-updated links bar and the totality of this page) and resist change. Plus, Blogger's supposed to be sending me a hoodie because they made a bunch of things I shelled out for free.

Really, I have nothing to say, as it's early, but we overslept and now there is a complicated morning of ferrying, then coming back and getting ready, then post office to mail a videotape, then work. The cleaning up of the ms. progresses.

There may be no time for posting tomorrow, as Robin McKinley's reading/signing, then Yo La Tengo's playing. Unrelated events. Not to mention the Return of Spike.

I have to go make the toast. (!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home