shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

10.29.2003

last gasp for this stop

Well, this is the last update until probably next Wednesday. So, have a happy, happy, happy Halloween all. If I owe you a response to e-mail, I'm really sorry that I didn't get around to it this week. All is busy. Next week, I promise.

Picked up the Say...'s. They look good. Contributor and subscriber copies will go out as soon as we return.

And now, a couple of links I didn't get around to putting up yesterday.

Fun vampire dinosaur theorist story, that is more serious than it has a right to be.

Also, don't miss the Seigfried and Roy Built This City rendition in the Washington Post.

I know this is a minor thing, considering the loss of life and property, but it just occurred to me that many children in California will not get to wear their costumes or go out trick or treating. The year they missed Halloween, it will be in their memories. Stay safe, you guys near the fires, and I hope you continue to be safe in your homes and not evacuated.

The receptionist at my hair salon's child has decided he's going as a koala bear. But he's going to be a "Scary Koala," as he's decided they are vicious man-eaters. I love that.

See you on the other side of the museums and drinking (I have my list: Spy Museum look out!). Or see you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home