shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

9.12.2005

froggy

kermit.jpeg
You are Kermit the Frog.
You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you
have a habit of waving your arms about
maniacally.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and
"Sheesh!"
FAVORITE MOVIE:
"How Green Was My Mother"

LAST BOOK READ:
"Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the
Internet"

HOBBIES:
Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.

QUOTE:
"Hmm, my banjo is wet."


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

(Via E Lockhart.)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm Rowlf!

     
  • At 9:44 PM , Blogger Chris McLaren said...

    http://images.quizilla.com/A/AutumnSong123/1070290984_Sweetums_s.jpg

    You are Sweetums.

    A hard exterior covers up the soft sweet center of your soul. And you love to eat humans.

    SPECIAL TALENTS:
    Really big dance steps.

    FAVORITE MOVIE:
    "Big"

    QUOTE:
    "Wait for me!"

    LAST BOOK READ:
    "Taming Your Outer Beast"

    NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT:
    Robin the Frog

     
  • At 12:15 AM , Blogger cecil castellucci said...

    I am Rizzo! I can't be Rizzo!

    I am more Gonzo-y or something.

    *hangs head in shame*

    I'm just a dirty Rat.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home