shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

8.26.2005

"Promise Her Anything, But Give Her Gwenda."

Slogan generator. More amusing than it probably should be.

Some of my favorites, with friends' names:

Christopher-Lickin' Good.
Thank Christopher It's Friday.
A Finger of Richard is Just Enough to Give Your Kids a Treat.
My Doctor Says 'Barb'.
Hungry? Why Wait? Grab a Ted.
Kids Will Do Anything For Gavin. (Ed. Note: My favorite.)
Every Kelly Helps.
Naughty, but Karen. (Ed. Note: Or maybe this is my favorite.)
Don't Leave Home Without Alan.
151 Countries, One Kristin.
Sharing the Melissa of your Life.
Happiness is a Cigar Called Justine. (Ed. Note: Nope, THIS is my favorite.)
For a Hard-Earned Thirst, Peeps. (Ed. Note: Now that's just creepy.)

And I better stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home