shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

8.30.2005

...

Absorbed by news sources and the horrors on the Gulf Coast. The best compendiums I've seen are Terry and OGIC's indispensible Live From Katrina page, which they've been continuously, admirably updating, and Ed's continuing installments of links to developing news. I've also been keeping a close eye on the Times-Picayune's breaking news page, but they've now apparently been evacuated from the building so it's unclear whether there will be more updates. There's nothing to say, except I wish I believed in miracles: that this would all be over soon and a great many people's lives wouldn't be in disarray as a result. I wish.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes, it does seem it would require a miracle, doesn't it?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home