shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

7.21.2005

say it with me: insomnia

Even two melatonin tablets ain't cutting it. Or perhaps I'm turning into an elderly person (scroll).

However, this may allow me to be the first person to publicly say:

Happy 30th Birthday to Mr. Chris Barzak, Karaoke Champ and Kick-ass Writer!


(My favorite photo of the two of us, courtesy of Mr. Butner. Updated: Richard points out that this pic was actually snapped by Ms. Gilly.)

Looks like a damn fun time over there in Japan.

Why don't you go on over and read his awesome story "The Language of Moths." You can also read all about a bunch of other stuff that happened on July 21, but really, what you want to know is what does Holiday Mathis hold for the birthday boy, right? Happy to oblige:

TODAY'S BIRTHDAY (July 21). This year, you are ready for the journey, whatever it may be, even if it means throwing your baggage overboard. After all, a person without baggage is a person who will be attaining new things in their fantastic new destination! The purchase of property is featured in August. September brings a new job. Love is auspicious with a Libra or a Capricorn. Your lucky numbers are: 1, 20, 8, 41 and 2.
Very nice, Mr. B.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM , Blogger Jenny Davidson said...

    Usefully it's my birthday today too! Thanks for the horoscope...

     
  • At 6:41 PM , Blogger Gwenda said...

    Happy birthday, Jenny! May you have an excellent year.

     
  • At 10:28 PM , Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

    Happy Birthday Jenny. :-) And I love that pic of us, Gwenda, even with my eyes closed. Do you have the one of us doing "Thriller" at Kelly's wedding? If not, I'll send it to ya! hehe

     
  • At 10:33 PM , Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

    Oh, and I'm not purchasing new property to own in August, but I will be moving to a different apartment at the end of August. Maybe Holiday Mathis has got her psychic powers together!

     
  • At 10:15 PM , Blogger Gwenda said...

    I actually don't have that one -- send it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home