shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

5.07.2005

something of great importance*

I'm getting a haircut on Wednesday and I flip open this week's Entertainment Weekly (yes, this is procrastination at its finest) and there's this ad for Microsoft XP but the girl in it has this really wonderful haircut. I think I want this haircut.

But it's always so risky judging something like that from a picture. (And my hair stylist will ultimately decide whether it's even possible but...)

If you don't have this week's EW but do have, you know, five minutes to kill and want to register an opinion, you can go here and let the Flash animation load and then click on music. The haircut on question is on the music girl. You can see it better in the print ad, but that's not available online (of course).

*Well, minor importance, anyway.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM , Blogger Christopher said...

    What about long hair? Like this for example?

    Plus, consider big deal writer Colette. She had a lot of hair.

     
  • At 6:53 PM , Blogger Gwenda said...

    I am SO getting it cut now!

     
  • At 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Is it the same EW that has the letter from Anne Rice about her new Jesus book?

    BTW, music girls hair is nice.

     
  • At 9:44 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

    I really really really like that haircut. Although warning: I asked my hairstylist for something like that and came out with an amazing 80's lesbian haircut.

    Which I'm kind of growing to like now.

    So, I say go for it.

     
  • At 9:29 AM , Blogger Gwenda said...

    Thanks for the warning, Debbie. I will specifically ask Holly if she thinks that's a possibility when I go in on Wednesday. Usually, what happens with me and short hair is that when I wake up I look like Bart Simpson. Which is kind of fun.

    Anne Rice is completely batshit crazy! I'm going to type in the text of that letter. She and Courtney Love should get a home video camera and make the Jesus movie together.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home