shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

7.01.2004

the devil man

The fan who dressed like a devil was one of the first things that made me look up from reading my book on the couch near the clapping, exclaiming Mr. Rowe as he yelled at what, at the time, I usually responded to (ironically) as, "Oh my god, they're peddling! They're peddling harder!"

Yes, yes, I now see the error of my ways.

In fact, the spectators and spectacles they produce are one of the coolest parts of watching the sport, especially Le Tour. But The Devil has got to be at the top of that list. Pez Cycling has a profile of him, which is a must read. (Via TDF Blog, also a must read.)

If you don't believe me, just look at these photos.







worm "Belleville Rendez-vous"

namecheck Justine "Whinger of Oz" Larbalestier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home