shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

9.10.2003

leaves in the air, that smells like change

Something sad about fall. Any moment, I expect to see the skeleton of autumn come rambling by. I never know where it's going.

Got several large, amazing books at the library, racing to beat the disconcerting "library's about to close" unpleasant, easy listening music, because I felt I needed something to insert directly into head that I didn't have on hand tonight.

You should track down Remarkable Trees of the World by Thomas Pakenham for the pictures alone. And I also got a book with CDs in of lots of poets reading on rare recordings, because tomorrow shall mostly be spent driving with George the Dog to my nephew's show and tell. I've been told George is the object de show. I will try and remember to bring the digital camera, as there haven't been enough George pics of late. The George fan club must be restless. He's pretty and happy with the fall right now too.

And well, that's it. Thinking happy thoughts for Alan and Kristin and wishing we'd been able to make it for their celebration and occasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home