shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

7.29.2003

encouragement from the tribal elders

So, my grandmother is available for rent to help spur you on in your quest to live out your dreams.

But, you say, how do I know she's good at this? How do I know it's a solid investment?

Well, I say, I'll just share a little excerpt from the belated birthday card I just received in the mail today, written on the inside cover:

You two may be dead before you realize that you have written an important Book. I hope not. You have a lot of competition.

I might add that "Book" is underlined twice for emphasis.

So, you see? Act now and let someone besides the voice in your head undermine your dreams.

(Note: Actual criticism from grandmother may not be available to all users.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home