shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

8.02.2005

just before leaving hangovers

No computOR -- (Electrify the COMPUTOR!) -- will be going with, sadly, as there's not enough room for that and the books that must come (heavy damn books) and I've already left a few back. Magazines came though, timely, EW and Interzone (nice cover this month). Perhaps there will be a few short, cryptic entries anyway, like clues or secrets; perhaps not. I'll take lots of photos though and post them when I get back, unless I don't.

Long interview with Joss Whedon on Serenity and manifold other aspects of reality. Via Didi.

Caroline Kettlewell (great name) is rightfully excited about Mary Roach's forthcoming Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife. I liked Stiff a ton, but you probably guessed that already.

K. Bird Lincoln (who had an excellent story in the Dead issue of Say...) interviews Chris Barzak and Yoshio Kobayashi over at Strange Horizons. A most interesting discussion.

The newest Bat Segundo Show is live, featuring Kevin Smokler and Amanda Filipacchi.

And that, dear readers, is it for now. To the skies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home