shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

7.01.2005

yay!

So, we are really and truly going to Glasgow. I just finally bought plane tickets. (And good thing I waited a day or two in procrastinatory hem-hawing, because they dropped four hundred bucks -- still a small fortune, but it looks a lot better when you've seen the ugly alternative.) We'll get in Wednesday morning and leave Monday morning.

CanadaAir must be running a sale, if you're still waiting to buy your tix, because that's what we're taking.

Yay!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay! I loved Glasgow. Definitely hit the Museum of Religious Life and its bigass Zen Garden.

     
  • At 6:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glasgow -- my eyes are green!

    -Lauren
    Lux Lotus

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home