shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

4.20.2005

from this point forward, nobody messes with Foer

Seriously:

RB: But this, my son’s dog, Rex, is a little thug and snaps at Rosie’s feet and really tries to push her around as if he were a much larger dog. What’s your dog’s name?

JSF: George. Actually George is a girl. She was found tied up in a nearby cemetery, the week after George Plimpton died. Plimpton was one of those people who you don’t really appreciate their presence until they are gone. I didn’t know him, and I’d only met him once and that was just shaking hands. But I felt really moved when he passed away.


(Among a much lengthier exchange about dogs and, you know, books and stuff. Which I already linked to, but I'm linking to again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home