shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

12.20.2004

just me and you, kid

I'll be keeping you company -- mostly -- over the holidays. Unlike many, these types of things actually make my life a little more manageable and give me more time to fritter at loose ends. Also, I plan to write a fair amount, so I'll need breaks. And I do believe I'm completely, 100 percent caught up on email, and am determined to stay that way now.

This is just a warning, but if you, like me, obsessively wish that people actually would update every now and again over the holidays: we will be friends, me and you.

Update: I would like to make clear that I aspire to gardyloo. (Oh, and Klinkenborg to you, too!) Also, you haven't seen it yet, but the cover for Say... have you heard this one? is the most beautiful thing ever. Ever. Ever.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Also, you haven't seen it yet, but the cover for Say... have you heard this one? is the most beautiful thing ever. Ever. Ever.Yay!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home