shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

11.01.2004

she has a lovely voice

If you happen to be in New York City, you can go see and hear (though touch is probably inappropriate unless you know her) Justine Larbalestier read, along with Barry Malzberg. Having read with Justine myself, I can tell you she is one of those readers with the snake eyes in her pocket, by which I mean her Aussie accent. It's just not fair to us poor 'Merkins. You can find out more on Justine's site at that link up there, but here's the relevants:

On Monday, the 1st of November, me and Barry N. Malzberg will be the double act for the NYRSF reading series at the Melville Gallery in the South Street Seaport Museum, 213 Water Street (between Beekman and Fulton), in the downtown Manhattan part of New York City. Doors open at 6:30PM and the reading begins at 7:00PM precisely. I'll be reading first cause I get too nervous if I have to wait. (Suggested donation $5.)

(Thanks to Tingle Alley for the reminder and the biscuit memories.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home