shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

6.22.2004

bill clinton's blog is pink!

That is all.

It also has comments enabled. Wonder how long that will last? (But seriously, read some of them. They're worth the price of admission themselves.)

(Pink POTUS site found via Maud Newton.)

(Ed. Note: Um, this is a joke. Former presidents aren't allowed to have pink blogs. You know that, right?)

Also, Christopher and I have been emailing back and forth in my gmail account trying to trip it into giving up some interesting ads this morning. The obvious stuff didn't work at all -- but when I mentioned that I'd forgotten to send him the story about the Superhero Supply Co. (or whatever it's called) that's fronting Dave Eggers latest 826 center one of the ads was a link to the story! How cool/creepy is that?

worm "I Fall to Pieces," Patsy Cline

namecheck Christopher "I Need a Cape" Rowe

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM , Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

    Is it really a blog by him or is this a hoax? Some of the details were incredibly personal, like having sex with Hillary, and it makes me doubt the authenticity a bit. What do you think?

     
  • At 10:07 AM , Blogger Gwenda said...

    I'm putting my money on not real...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home