shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

2.10.2003

Oh, goodie. I'll play:





WHAT HOLLYWOOD STARLETTE OF THE 90'S ARE YOU?

this quiz was made by the sunni bunni bear



What Flavour Are You? I taste like Peanut Butter.I taste like Peanut Butter.


I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome. What Flavour Are You?



you are a fantasy book


what type of book are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
(Okay, I'll admit it, I requizzed to avoid being a Romance Novel. But really, that would be such bullshit...)

bitch
your bitch.


What swear word are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
(I could barely read this quiz; kudos to whoever managed the atrocious grammar.)

gothic
very fucked.


what fucked version of hello kittie are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
(I don't even really know who Morbid Angel are, honest.)

You Have Normal Coping Skills
You are normal. Lucky little you


What Self-Mutilation Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
(Wow. It's weird being called normal.)

And one to grow on. Which Dead Rock Star Are You? (I am: You are John Lennon. You are the greatest songwriter the world has ever seen. You are also an egotistical berk, occasionally given to writing hippy dross. You invented Oasis. Well done.)

Wow, you don't have to even think while you do these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home