shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

1.30.2003

Okay, the fact that Lisa Marie Presley's forthcoming album is an all-Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard-promotionfest makes me think that maybe she and MJ Glove Monster really were made for each other... And that Nic Cage has a lot of explaining to do about everything for the last oh, six years or so, except Adaptation. I'm going to go out on a limb and say no hit singles off this record, which I'd be comfortable with even if it weren't an all-Scientology record. If I'm wrong, I will find a scripture in Revelation that corresponds and announce that the world will end very, very soon.

(BTW, you can now view all Salon's content without subscribing if you're willing to click through a multiple-screen ad.)

And, in unrelated good news, those of us that have access to BBCAmerica and became addicted to "The Office" can now watch it at 10:20 on Thursday nights. Those of you who have BBCAmerica but don't know what I'm talking about should Watch. This. Show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home