shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

1.07.2005

another excuse and query

I'm again absolutely buried, so nothing more, possibly until Monday. (Visit the folks to the right, of course.)

Also, there's a movie I want to add to our Netflix queue, but I've forgotten the title and most relevant details. I seem to remember reading a review of it either on Locus or in F & SF last year. It's a science fiction movie, but it's told in three(?) different strands or stories, thematically related, and is possibly Japanese. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Much appreciated if it does.

Have a nice weekend and try not to unintentionally smash anything.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM , Blogger Christopher Barzak said...

    Was it Robot Stories? (4 interwoven stories, but you know, thought it might be it).

    http://www.robotstories.net/

     
  • At 1:40 PM , Blogger Gwenda said...

    Yes, that's it! And it comes out on DVD in Feb.

    You're my favorite.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home