shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

1.06.2005

waving

Shaken & Stirred is taking a mental health day, if you hadn't noticed.

I'm happy to report that I'm cavity-free, but even that news couldn't quite shake off the out of sorts feeling I had... so I took the only sane course of action: impromptu massage. After which I have no desire whatsoever to play on the machine.

Happy sigh.

If only it would stop being cold and rainy. Oh well, back to dancing around to The Fawns.

Back tomorrow.

UPDATE: One little addition, really a question for the ladies. At the dentist, I read this terrible article about the Women Who Worship Bobbi Brown (nothing against Bobbi Brown, but whah-huh?). One of the sidebar "Bobbi's Rules" was to never line just the lower portion of your eye with liner (top and bottom or just top). Now, I live in the South, so I've SEEN some pretty fucked up make-up -- raccoon eyes, wooden doll blush circles, liner a very different color than lipstick -- but I have never, never, ever seen anyone with only the bottom of their eyes lined. Who in the hell does this that it is Rule level? I fear the Bobbi Brown Women, that they need to be TOLD such things. Have I just not seen this?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I, too, am troubled by the idea of only lining the lower eye. I am more troubled by my initial mis-reading of your post, which left me wondering what kind of women worship Bobby "My Prerogative" Brown, besides Whitney "Will Never Be Fat!" Houston, but I'm up to speed now.

    EEK

     
  • At 5:03 PM , Blogger Gwenda said...

    Using precious, precious crack as eye shadow is against "Bobby's Rules."

    Mr. Rowe had the same misreading, but once he realized the spelling was different, he grew even more confused. "Who's Bobbi Brown?" he asked, over and over, while I laughed madly and refused to answer.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home