shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

10.12.2004

yet more apologies

I'm still (dreadfully, filled with dread) behind on everything, everything, every...thing. Which explains why the continued lack of email responses and other stuff. And the next 24 hours will be spent -- except 8-9, when I drink wine and watch the Gilmore Girls -- finishing a story I started a couple of years ago, got within a thousand words of the end of, and abandoned for some reason (why do I do these things?). I never got time to go back to it and the motivating factor was the sudden revelation last night that I'm supposed to turn in to our writing group tomorrow night. Ah, the sudden pain of not having a novel to pull chapters from at will.

More when it's done.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Speaking of Gilmore Girls, I'm not so sure I'm on board with the new Lane Love Interest.

    (Hey, Gwenda, saw the link in your GSA alumni board profile.)

    Erin Keane

     
  • At 12:03 PM , Blogger Gwenda said...

    Erin! Hey!

    I don't buy Lane having a crush on him at all... and I hope that story line resolves fast. Lane deserves a good love interest.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home