shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

9.16.2004

good reviews and news

The news being that the terrible, vexing problem with web access may be fixed (or at least work-aroundable), so I'll be making my way through the huge backlog in the inbox and hopefully updating a bit here. I want to post about the wonderful book Madeleine is Sleeping, that I picked up from the library based on its cover and read in one night. And other things, there are always other things.

Quickly though, Matthew Cheney is burning up the 'sphere lately, with excellent discussions of both Christopher's and Richard Butner's Small Beer chapbooks. Not to mention digging up Jeff Ford's reflections on what John Gardner was like as a teacher. Read, read, read.

More soon. Ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home