shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

8.02.2004

see you in Dante's hell

Take the "Dante's Inferno Test - Impurity, Sin, and Damnation" and find out which level of hell you belong in. I did pretty well:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

(Via Michaelangelo -- a second level goody goody.)

Now, really, good night.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dammit, Limbo again. I took this thing earlier this year and it was Limbo. I'm always in Limbo. I was hoping for at least fifth or sixth. I'm bummed.

    -Jeff
    syntaxofthings.com

     
  • At 5:45 AM , Blogger Gwenda said...

    I answered how I would have at 19. It's amazing how evil I was when I was just out of high school. It's the only way I can ever "do well" on these tests.

     
  • At 8:43 AM , Blogger John Klima said...

    OK, I can't paste the cool HTML thing in here, but here's my results:

    The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

    Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
    Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very High
    Level 1 - Limbo | High
    Level 2 | Low
    Level 3 | High
    Level 4 | Very Low
    Level 5 | Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
    Level 7 | Moderate
    Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Very Low

    Despite being an evil scientist in the personality quiz, it looks like I'm just a decent person.

    Stupid test.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home