shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

7.06.2004

before I forget (Gavin and the PMR)

Gavin J. Grant will be on the Perpetual Motion Roadshow with Geoffrey Goodwin, and Lisa Ladouceur throughout July. Dates are as follows:

July 8, 8pm. [Sat.] The Lucky Cat (245 Grand St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn) Free.
July 10, 7pm. [Mon.] Mac's Backs (1820 Coventry Rd., Cleveland) Free.
July 11, 8:30pm. [Sun.] Southgate House (24 East. 3rd St., Newport) Free.
July 12, 8pm. [Mon.] Quimby's (1854 W. North Ave., Chicago) Free.
July 13, 8pm. [Tues.] Holy Joe's (651 Queen St. W., Toronto) $PWYC.
July 14, 7pm. [Wed.] The Study Lounge, Embassy Hotel (25 Cartier St., Ottawa) Free.
July 15, 7:30pm. [Thurs. ] Zeke's Gallery (3955 St. Laurent, Montreal) $4.

Here's a .pdf of an article about the roadshow by the Toronto Globe and Mail.

Go check them out if you can. We'll likely be at the Southgate House, as it's only about an hour away and the day before my birthday.

Remember: If you're ever in the same room with Jim Munroe, you should ask him to render Destiny's Child's "Pay My Bills." He might say no, but he might say yes. You will never be the same.

(I didn't even realize the PMR thing until I abbreviated it. Really.)

worm Bills. Bills. Bills.

namecheck Pay my bills, Trautwig!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home