shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

3.03.2005

all the cool kids are doing it

The first five lines of movie dialogue that come to mind, the new m courtesy of OGIC:

1. "Oh, are they?" Rushmore (I just love that hell out of that line, in response to the line: "These are O.R. scrubs.")

2. "Every girl gets her midnight." Midnight (my favorite line ever.)

3. "I'm not a scientist." Sullivan's Travels

4. "Do not seek the treasure!" O, Brother Where Art Thou?

5. "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM , Blogger David Moles said...

    All of mine are Eddie Dane's lines from "Miller's Crossing". That seems like cheating, somehow.

     
  • At 3:52 PM , Blogger Sam said...

    I usually start the Rushmore quote with the previous line: "I like your nurse's uniform, guy."

    Here's the audio:

    http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Rushmore=rushmore18.wav

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home