shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

3.10.2003

Oh, I completely forgot about the damned hiking book. The book which referred to that hike as "moderate." George and I barely made it up the gorge alive. Really. We thought about just staying there, but we didn't have enough bottled water. It honestly wasn't that bad, until we hit the Wall of Doom, which had to be at least six or eight miles straight up, despite the fact that the entire trail was only two. I call this relative length, which Christopher doesn't understand at all. He scoffs, but I know that you people, you can understand what I mean.

Sure you can. And if you can't, well then, don't ask where I'm taking you when we hit the little gravel parking lot. We'll see how you feel after the "moderate" hike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home