shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

12.18.2002

So, we are going to see The Two Towers tonight, because if we didn't Christopher just wouldn't be able to live. Offered below is a conversation he had at work today:

Co-worker: Well, I guess I'll head to the house. If you ain't doing anything tonight you oughta come down and help me get the metal on the side of my horse barn.

Christopher: Can't do it, we're going to the movies.
(Interjection by girlfriend: That's not the only reason he couldn't do it, but...)

Co-worker: Oh yeah? I ain't been in awhile. What are they showing?

Christopher: We're going to see The Two Towers.

Co-Worker: Huh. Now if I recollect correctly, it was a little fellow with big feet that had the ring last time I saw it. Is that still right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home