shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

7.30.2004

kind souls

Thank you to whoever made a Livejournal Feed for Shaken & Stirred. You're my favorite.

These aggregator services are absolutely as addictive as it gets, but they also save time. Wish I'd figured this stuff out months ago.

The BBC News has a story on the marketing of summer books. Pretty covers, people, it's all about placement and pretty covers.

And the NYTimes has a piece on blogging hoaxes, like the delicious Bill Clinton blog awhile back. (Via Moorish Girl.)

Now I think I really do have to do some work.

worm "Get Right With God," Lucinda Williams

namecheck Ted "How About that M. Night?" Chiang

3 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM , Blogger John Klima said...

    Yeah these darn feeds are addictive! I started looking into them about four weeks ago (maybe a little more) and I have more than 30 subscribed feeds at the moment. I'm using the feeds to subscribe to librarian blogs so I can help get ready for grad school in the fall (crud! in five weeks!). We should talk off-topic and find what threads to subscribe to....

    JK

     
  • At 6:44 PM , Blogger Celia said...

    Whee! I'm your favorite! :)

     
  • At 1:31 PM , Blogger Gwenda said...

    John, yes, definitely. Addictive.

    Celia -- thank you! You rock.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home