shaken & stirred

welcome to my martini glass

11.15.2003

is that an outline, or are you just happy to see me?

So, Christopher has created the most beautiful outline I've ever seen, for his new book. And it makes so much sense, to do it this way, for this particular book, and have it on graphic display right in front of him. (He says to make sure I say that it's not done yet and this is only the beginning and it will be added to.) But I just have to put up a picture, with his permission, because it's so damn cool and pretty.

You won't be able to see all the details, but you can get an idea. Pretty, pretty.
The Map of Christopher's World. Or at least of his book. Go look. (I put it in as a link so it wouldn't take forever to load...but it's really not that huge a file.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home